Calgon Carbon - Acticarbone 2SW is a powdered activated carbon for the removal of objectionable odor and taste contaminants in beverages, water, etc.
NATURE OF PRODUCT
· Powder Form.
· Steam activated carbon produced from marine pine wood.
· Good adsorptive capacity. Superior filterability for improved productivity.
· It complies with the specifications of the current editions of the International Oenological Codex (OIV) and US Food Chemical Codex monographs
· It is categorized as a deodorizer.
· Removal of contaminants. Adsorption of undesired taste and odor compounds.
· Treatment of edible oils; adsorption of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and other contaminants.
· Oenology: correction of organoleptic deviations due to alteration of must by fungi. Adsorption of contaminants.
· This product is very suitable for the treatment of beverages.