Diammonium Phosphate (DAP) is a nutrient in yeast culture and other fermentation cultures, providing both nitrogen and phosphorus
Diammonium phosphate has many uses in food applications and in technical industries where a higher degree of purity is required. These include:
· Buffering agent where sodium and potassium are required at reduced levels such as pharmaceutical preparations and manufacture.
· Nutrient in yeast culture and other fermentation cultures, providing both nitrogen and phosphorus.
· Nutrient source in horticultural applications where high purity and low insolubles levels are critical, e.g. hydroponics.
· Production of fluorescent powders for lamp and TV tube manufacture.
· Acidity regulator in cat and dog feedstuffs.