Sterox K is a cleaning powder formulated for use in the dairy, beverage, wine and beer industry. This is a low sodium, non-foaming, chlorine free and phosphate free alkaline powder, containing active oxygen and additives.
- Highly effective for removal of wine tartar, anthocyanin color agents, protein and organic soil.
- White, free flowing powder, non-fragranced with no distinct odor
- Multi-Action product: Cleaning & deodorizing in one action
- Removes fermentation residues
- Good solubility and non-foaming
- Chlorine and Caustic Free for user and environment safety
- Non –corrosive to all surfaces including metals such as stainless steel, HDPE, etc.
- Phosphate Free and Low Sodium
- A premium performance, caustic free product for removal of unwanted tartar, color, organics and protein.
- Decreases cleaning and machine down time due to Sterox K being a fast and efficient action product
- Energy/water efficient – no requirement for heating water* and shorter cleaning cycle (*heating will improve cleaning efficiency)
- No need for acid neutralization.
- Relatively safe for workers and environment compared to other cleaning chemical alternatives
- Long Shelf Life
- No phosphates and low sodium in sewer discharge/effluent allows for easier regulatory compliance
- Closed systems (CIP), tanks/vats, chillers, piping, and stainless steel utensils.
- Grape separator and decanter.
- Wooden wine casks/barrels and stainless steel vats.
- Cleaning of floors and walls in production area.